B.ForSc (Hons) Reg MNZIF, Registered Forestry Consultant
Back to Our People
Angus has over 20 years experience in the New Zealand forestry sector. He has extensive management and consulting experience with PF Olsen, being based in the Nelson, East Coast and Northland regions.
He also has experience as a consultant for international forestry practice, Jaakko Pöyry and as a resource forester for Winstone Pulp International.
His forestry work has involved a wide variety of assignments including;
- Designing and implementing inventory programs to identify yields and recovery,
- Optimisation of crop types, assessment and valuation of forests,
- Mapping and modelling stand yields,
- Estate value optimisation, due diligence and feasibility studies,
- Production and logistics management,
- Log price negotiation,
- Forest purchase, land development and divestment strategies,
- Establishment, harvest, and investment strategies.
Working out of our Nelson office, he plays a key role in our Australasian forestry advisory practice, specialising in forest valuation for sale & purchase, compensation, insurance, and financial planning.