Our property advisory team provides clients with an unparalleled combination of property valuation knowledge and skills.
We offer a comprehensive appreciation of the associated commercial and capital market drivers and employ quality control systems to maximise both technical and market accuracy.
A simple one size fits all approach does not fit the property or enterprise valuation model. For that reason we work closely with clients to ensure we understand their specific requirements and proposed use of our advice, to enable us to determine the most appropriate approach prior to starting the work.
Standard valuation approaches can be grouped into the following three classes:
- Income based
- Market based
- Asset based
These three approaches are applicable to both property and enterprise valuations, but differing techniques must be applied dependent on client conditions, circumstances and requirements. Our team is able to advise on the right approach and in addition, where appropriate, will apply standard sensitivity analysis to better understand the risk profile for the asset.
Our property advisory services include:
- Rural land and agribusiness asset valuations
- Enterprise valuations
- Large scale portfolio valuations
- Valuations for financial reporting
- Valuations for mortgage security
- Due diligence for sale and purchase
- Land development and feasibility studies
- Irrigation assets and irrigation schemes
- DCF analysis & economic modeling
- Succession planning
- Resource consent rights
- Compensation and easement rights
- Rental assessments
- Mineral resources and mining
- Litigation support and expert witness
- Mediation and arbitration
- Crown & Maori assets